Terms & ConditionsThroughout this agreement the terms "us", "our", and "we" refer to cpsicos.com and it's operator(s) and owner(s). The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to the person or entity accessing cpsicos.com or using it's services. The terms "coin" and "coins" are synonyms for cryptocurrencies.
Your Agreement to the Terms
Accessing this website or any services provided by it in any way indicates your agreement to the complete terms and conditions in this agreement. Any section or item found to be unenforcable by a court of law does not invalidate any other section or item.
The listing fee to be listed on this site is non-refundable.
We take many security measures, including but not limited to:
- Two factor authentication (2FA) via Email or Google Authenticator.
- System emails from us are PGP signed.
- All passwords are stored as a uniquely salted scrypt hash, which is then AES encrypted.
- TLS encryption between you and our servers to protect against eavesdroppers.
- Account lockouts to prevent brute force password guessing.
- Protection against cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL Injection attacks.
- No funds are stored on our server and it has no access to funds, reducing hacking incentive.
We make our best effort to ensure the reliability and safety of our services however we can not be held liable in any way for funds lost or fluctuations in market exchange rates. Examples where funds could be lost (but not limited to these examples) are technical issues, 3rd party interference such as hacking or DDoS, untrustworthy and/or fraudulent ICO administrators, or issues with the cryptocurrencies themselves such as software errors or 51% attacks.
Changes & Updates
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.