Terms & ConditionsThroughout this agreement the terms "us", "our", and "we" refer to cpsicos.com and it's operator(s) and owner(s). The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to the person or entity accessing cpsicos.com or using it's services. The terms "coin" and "coins" are synonyms for cryptocurrencies.
Your Agreement to the Terms
Accessing this website or any services provided by it in any way indicates your agreement to the complete terms and conditions in this agreement. Any section or item found to be unenforcable by a court of law does not invalidate any other section or item.
Refund Policy - Funds confirmed after an ICO ends.
If you send funds that don't confirm until after the ICO has ended you will need to post a support ticket with us with the address you sent to and your transaction ID (TXID). You can find our support ticket system in the Help menu under Contact Us. Don't forget to include an address for us to send your coins back to you at.
Refund Policy - Incomplete ICO
If an ICO ends without raising enough funds to complete you will need to post a support ticket with us with the address you sent to and your transaction ID (TXID). You can find our support ticket system in the Help menu under Contact Us. Don't forget to include an address for us to send your coins back to you at.
Funds Recovery - Sends to wrong coin/chain, Missing Tags, etc.
If coins are sent to the wrong coin or blockchain and need to be recovered by us manually there will be an 8% recovery fee; if the coins can be recovered at all. This would apply if for example you sent Ether to an Ether Classic address or Digitalcoin to a Dogecoin address, etc. This would also apply to coins that require a destination tag, payment ID, memo, etc. and they were not set or were set to an incorrect value.
We take many security measures, including but not limited to:
- Two factor authentication (2FA) via Email or Google Authenticator.
- System emails from us are PGP signed.
- All passwords are stored as a uniquely salted scrypt hash, which is then AES encrypted.
- All sensitive and checkout information such as first and last name, shipping addresses, item names, cryptocurrency payout addresses, etc., are stored under AES encryption.
- TLS encryption between you and our servers to protect against eavesdroppers.
- Account lockouts to prevent brute force password guessing.
- Protection against cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL Injection attacks.
- No funds are stored on our server and it has no access to release funds, reducing hacking incentive.
- Hot wallet is secured by BitGo™
We make our best effort to ensure the reliability and safety of our services however we can not be held liable in any way for funds lost or fluctuations in market exchange rates. Examples where funds could be lost (but not limited to these examples) are technical issues, 3rd party interference such as hacking or DDoS, untrustworthy and/or fraudulent ICO administrators, or issues with the cryptocurrencies themselves such as software errors or 51% attacks.
Changes & Updates
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.